Providing the value of advice
Markets are continually changing and understanding how or if it affects you can be overwhelming. That’s why the value of financial advice is more important now than ever before. We aim to help simplify investing, giving you added confidence in your financial decisions.
Whether you’re investing for the first time, saving for the future or embarking on retirement, we can help you enjoy today while you prepare for tomorrow.
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Registered retirement income fund (RRIF)
- Locked-in retirement account (LIRA)
- Registered education savings plan (RESP)
- Tax-free savings account (TFSA)
It’s not what we have in life, but who we have that matters. Protect the people you care about most with easy-to-understand insurance options that offer peace of mind and put precious time back where it belongs – in your hands
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- 3-in-1 life, disability and critical illness protection
Estate planning prepares families for the financial circumstances when a loved one passes away. Generally, it is the Will that will direct what happens at that point; however, many estate plans also include a simple Power of Attorney to deal with property issues if an individual becomes disabled and can no longer handle his or her own finances.
If you have accumulated assets during your lifetime, you likely will want to ensure that wealth transitions cost effectively.
Goals-Based Investing for Retirement
Goals-Based Investing focuses on helping you meet your income goals, not about performing against a stock market.
- Driven by advanced analytics that illustrate what your retirement spending needs could look like in the future
- Designed to provide you with a higher degree of confidence in the projected minimum income it pays out, and the potential to grow your future income stream